The Foundation for Winona Area Public Schools is pleased to announce the winners of this year’s Payroll Deduction grants. Each year, dedicated teachers give back to their school by not only providing quality education, but many of them give back personal money to the Foundation through Payroll Deduction. On an annual basis, the Foundation grants two $250 Payroll Deduction grants to teachers who will be able to use the money to benefit students by purchasing something for their classroom that will enrich learning opportunities for their students. This year’s winners are David Chapman and Steven Norman. Congratulations and thank you for all you do for the Winona Area Public Schools.
Help Schools Grow
Every dollar donated to the Foundation for Winona Area Public Schools will go towards grants and programs that will enrich the lives of students across the city.
- Foundation Board of Director Meeting on November 17, 2021 5:00 pm
- Foundation Board of Director Meeting on December 15, 2021 5:00 pm
- Foundation Board of Director Meeting on January 19, 2022 5:00 pm
- Foundation Board of Director Meeting on February 16, 2022 5:00 pm
- Foundation Board of Director Meeting on March 16, 2022 5:00 pm